Interaction with investors and shareholders
Update of minority shareholder information in register
Gazprom Neft conducted an analysis of the shareholder register and compiled a list of minority shareholders with outdated information in the register. The shareholders were mailed information about the need to update their data in the register, and a message about the need to update the information was also posted on the corporate websites of the Company and the registrar DRAGA JSC. Expenses on updating the shareholder data in the register were paid by the Company.
Interaction with investors
The Company regularly holds conference calls for investors involving Company executives. In addition, Gazprom Neft each quarter publishes an Analysis of the Management of the Company’s Financial Condition and Performance Results – an appendix to the Gazprom Neft Group’s IFRS financial statement.
The Databook and Datafeed statistical reference guides are also published for a detailed analysis of the Company’s operations.
In order to provide the most complete level of awareness, Gazprom Neft regularly holds meetings with investors and shareholders and takes part in all major conferences of investment and brokerage organisations.
The Company holds the annual ‘Investor’s Day’ event each year involving senior Gazprom Neft executives at which analysts and investors from investment companies can get first-hand answers to all of their questions.
Gazprom Neft regularly shows off its own production assets to investors and analysts by organising onsite meetings at production and extraction sites.
Development of the Shareholder User Account e-service
The Company and its registrar DRAGA JSC introduced the Shareholder User Account web service during the reporting year. The service is free to shareholders and makes it possible to promptly obtain information about their account, number of securities, accrued and paid dividends and the reasons for their return as well as the most recent information about Gazprom Neft events, corporate actions and measures along with detailed instructions on the deadlines and procedures for their implementation.
The Company plans to improve and expand the functionality of the service by developing the following key areas of the Shareholder User Account:
- Interactive modules and an e-meeting, which will include:
- registration for the meeting of shareholders
- Corporate actions (CA), which will include:
- information about the right to participate in CA
- the filing (withdrawal) of applications (requests)
- information about the exercising of rights
- Register transactions, which will include:
- the submission of instructions to amend shareholder information
- the submission of documents to perform transactions
- the receipt of e-documents
- Additional capabilities of the Shareholder User Account, which will include:
- the ability to pay for registrar services with a bank card
- the submission of requests to obtain information from the register
- monitoring of e-documents
Recognition of Gazprom Neft reports and website in 2016
The Company’s corporate reporting and corporate website regularly receive high praise from expert commissions and juries at Russian and foreign contests.
Competitions and awards
- Moscow Exchange and Securities Market Journal annual report contest
Short list of nominations‘Best Annual Report’
- IR Society Best Practice Awards1(UK)
Short list of nominations‘Best Annual Report’ ‘Best Interactive Annual Report’
Winner in the nomination‘Best Use of Digital Communications’
- Rating Report Watch
Debut in top reportswith ‘B’ rating
- Expert PA annual report contest
Winner in the nomination‘Best Interactive Annual Report’
Winner in the nomination‘Best Design and Printing’
Laureate in the nomination‘Best Annual Report (Non-financial Sector)’
- LACP (USA)
including joining the global Top-100
Interaction with analysts and a consensus forecast
|Broker||Analyst||Date||Recommendation||Tgt Px, RUB|
|Deutche Bank||Pavel Kushnir||22/02/2017||Buy||220|
|Bank of America ML||Karen Kostanyan||24/02/2017||Buy||248|
|Goldman Sachs||Geydar Mamedov||24/02/2017||Buy||276|
|Renaissance Capital||Ildar Davletshin||24/11/2016||Buy||230|